Where is the head office of Uidai?
UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru
Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bengaluru - 560001
UIDAI Technology Centre, Bengaluru
UIDAI Technology Centre, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Bengaluru - 560092
Contact : 080-23099200
SCO 95-98, Ground and Second Floor, Sector 17- B, Chandigarh 160017
Contact : 0172-2711947
Email ID: email@example.com
UIDAI Regional Office, Delhi
Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110001
Grievance Cell: 011-40851426
Reception : 11-40851426
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
UIDAI Regional Office, Guwahati
Block-V, First Floor, HOUSEFED Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati - 781 006
Contact Number: 0361-2221819
UIDAI Regional Office, Hyderabad
6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038, Telangana State
Phone Number: 040-23739269
General Fax: 040-23736662
UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow
3rd Floor, Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, TC-46/ V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226 010
Grievance Cell :
Enrolment Related - 0522-2304979
SSUP Related - 0522-2304978
Email ID: email@example.com
UIDAI Regional Office, Mumbai
7th Floor, MTNL Exchange, GD Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Colaba, Mumbai - 400 005
Grievance Cell Contact No: 1947
UIDAI RO Mumbai Contact No: 022-22163492
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi
1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi - 834 010
Helpdesk Tel. No. : 9031002292, 9031002298
Helpdesk Email ID: email@example.com
UIDAI Data Centre, Manesar (Gurugram)
UIDAI Data Centre, Technology Centre-Office Complex Plot No. 1, Sector-M2, IMT Manesar, Manesar (Gurugram) - 122050
Helpline Number: 0124-267830
Aadhar Card Helpline Center Se Contact Kaise Kare
There are 4 ways to contact Aadhaar Support Service Center: Call, Email Address, Online Chat, Social Media Profiles and UIDAI Head Office. Most of these are online and one is offline. Now, let's understand all mediums.
By calling the Aadhar card helpline number:
You can get your problem solved by calling UIDAI helpline center 1947. Keep in mind, the customer care executive will first verify your identity, so keep a document like an Aadhar card or enrollment slip. If you call your Aadhar card from a registered mobile number, then it is better. adhar helpline 1947
If you do not know which phone number is in your Aadhaar, first check your Aadhar card mobile number online. There is no charge for calling this helpline number as it is a toll-free number. You can also check the Aadhaar card status on the Aadhaar card helpline number.
By mailing to UIDAI Email Address:
You can also find a solution to your problem by mailing the Aadhaar Card Email ID: "firstname.lastname@example.org". This mail id service is operational 24 hours but it may take 1 to 2 days to get a response.
You must have a smartphone or computer to match. Message from Gmail or any other ID. Keep in mind, give complete information in the mail body and if possible, attach a document like screenshots, photos, etc.
It is important to know that there is no such thing that you have to message with the same mail ID which has been added to the Aadhar card. You can use any mail id. You can also find out online which email has been added to your Aadhaar card.
From Aadhaar online chat UIDAI's site:
Many people will also know that the Aadhaar online chat service on UIDAI's site is Ask Aadhaar. Through this chat service, any Aadhaar holder can get an instant solution by messaging.
To chat go to the official site of UIDAI. Now, below you will see an icon called Ask Aadhaar, click here. Lastly, click on "Get Started" and the chat interface will open. Keep in mind, you have to type the message in the English language.
Aadhar social media profiles page
You can also steal your message by going to the official Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. page of UIDAI. However, UIDAI has created all these social media profiles to upload the latest news and updates.
If you want to know any information related to Aadhaar first, then follow the page. Use this method at last when the above methods do not provide any remedy or benefit.
User handle of official social media pages of UIDAI:
- Facebook: @AadhaarOfficial
- Twitter: @UIDAI
- Instagram: @adhaar_official
- YouTube: AadhaarUID
Visit the nearest base regional office:
- Mobile phone
- date of birth
- A document of "Identity Proof" is required to change the name on the Aadhaar card.
- A document of "proof of address" is required to change the address in the Aadhaar card!
- To change the date of birth in the Aadhaar card, a document of "proof of date of birth" is required!
- aadhar card photo change
- Click here to log in with your Aadhaar card number in the Aadhaar Card Self Service Online Improvement Portal.
- Submit the Aadhaar card correction request online!
- Upload a soft copy of the scanned document with your own signature or thumb impression that is required to improve the Aadhaar card online!
List out State Available for aadhar helpline number
- aadhar helpline number of Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad (Proposed Capital Amaravati) - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Arunachal Pradesh - Itanagar - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Assam - Dispur - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Bihar - Patna - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Chhattisgarh - Raipur - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Goa - Panaji - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Gujarat - Gandhinagar - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Haryana - Chandigarh - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Jharkhand - Ranchi - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Karnataka - Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Kerala - Thiruvananthapuram - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Madhya Pradesh - Bhopal - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Maharashtra - Mumbai - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Manipur - Imphal - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Meghalaya - Shillong - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Mizoram - Aizawl - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Nagaland - Kohima - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Odisha - Bhubaneswar - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Punjab- Chandigarh - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Rajasthan - Jaipur - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Sikkim - Gangtok - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Tamil Nadu - Chennai - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Telangana - Hyderabad - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Tripura - Agartala - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Uttar Pradesh - Lucknow - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Uttarakhand Dehradun (Winter)Gairsain (Summer) - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of West Bengal - Kolkata - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Andaman and Nicobar Islands - Port Blair - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Chandigarh - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu - Daman - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Delhi - New Delhi - 1947
- the aadhar helpline number of Jammu and Kashmir - Srinagar (Summer) Jammu (Winter) - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Lakshadweep - Kavaratti - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Puducherry - Pondicherry - 1947
- aadhar helpline number of Ladakh - Leh - 1947