About Gujarat State Secondary And Higher Secondary Board
The selection committee for recruitment of Gujarat State Secondary and Higher Secondary Educational Staff has been formed for government schools and non-government aided schools from the notification dated 12/11/2017 and 11/09/2011.
The members of this committee are as follows.
- Director, Office of Schools, Gandhinagar - Chairperson, ex-officio
- Vice President, Gujarat And U.M. Board of Education, Gandhinagar- Member
- Senior Government Officers not below the rank of Deputy Secretary to be appointed by the Government - Member
- Two nominated government-appointed academics-members
- A representative-member of a government-recognized school management association
- Joint Director of Education, Gujarat, Gandhinagar- Member and Member Secretary
- The number of vacancies for which teachers should be recruited should be decided by the District Education Officers. However, it will be mandatory for the district education officers to fill up the demand form to fill the vacancies of teachers.
- Applications should be invited through advertisements in Gujarati and English newspapers which are widely spread in the state.
- Applications received should be verified.
- The names of the selected candidates should be recommended to the concerned District Education Officer and the Board of Governors of the concerned schools.
- A record of recommendations must be maintained.
- The government should submit an annual report on the activities undertaken by it in the education department.
- From time to time by the government, he should be responsible for other tasks assigned to him.
- The selection committee should scrutinize the applications. And the Committee may adopt such procedure as it deems fit for such verification.
Helpline Number for Recruitment Higher Secondary Grant-in-aid / Secondary Grant-in-aid
In case of any issue or query related to Higher Secondary Grant - in -aid and Secondary Grant-in-aid Recruitment please contact on below number between 10:30 am to 6:10 pm only(Working day only).
- Administrative Support - +91 9327633531
- Software Technical Support - +91 9099971902
Saikshanik Staff Bharti Pasandagi Samiti
- Commissionerate of Schools
- Address: Block- 9, 1st floor, J.M.Bhavan, Old sachivalaya, Gandhinagar
- Tel no: 079-23254011
- Other Office: 079-23254014
- E-mail: email@example.com