Fastag Customer Care Helpline Number: FASTag is a very simple, easy-to-use reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges. At the same time, it allows you to pass through Toll Plaza without stopping for any kind of Cash Transaction. fastag Customer Care helpline number 1033 is used for essay to solve your problems.fastrack near me search on google and you can get fastag provided bank list.otherwise you can contact to Fastag Customer Care Helpline Number. Toll free phone number of fastag system is 1033.
FASTag is linked with a prepaid account, from where the required toll amount is automatically deducted. Radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology is used in this tag which is pasted on the windscreen of the vehicle once the tag account is activated. fastag complaints number is 1033
Fastag Customer Helpline Number 1033
The Following Bank Provided Fastag and It's Helpline Number. you can find fastrack near me bank.
- Airtel Payments Bank : 400/8800-688-006
- Allahabad Bank:1800-258-6680
- AU Small Finance Bank:1800-258-7300
- Axis Bank Ltd:1860-419-8585
- Bank of Baroda:1800-103-4568
- Canara Bank:1800-103-3568
- City Union Bank Ltd:1800-258-7200
- Equitas Small Finance Bank:1800-103-1222
- Federal Bank:1800-266-9520
- FINO Payments Bank:022-6868-1414
- HDFC Bank:1800-120-1243
- ICICI Bank:1800-210-0104
- IDBI Bank:1800-266-1962
- IDFC First Bank:1800-266-9970
- IndusInd Bank:1860-210-8887
- Karur Vysya Bank:1800-102-1916
- Kotak Mahindra Bank:18-602-666-888
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank:1800-266-7183
- PAYTM Bank:1800-120-4210
- Punjab Maharashtra Bank NA
- Punjab National Bank:1800-419-6610
- Saraswat Bank:1800-229-999/1800-266-5555
- South Indian Bank:1800-425-1809
- State Bank of India:1800-110-018
- Syndicate Bank:1800-3011-3333
- Union Bank of India:1800-258-6400
- YES BANK:1800-3000-1113
FASTag is completely a perfect solution for a hassle-free trip in the national highways. FASTag is operational at the present time, on about 180 toll plazas, that too on national and state highways. At the same time, more and more toll plazas are being gradually included in this FASTag program.
In India, this system was first introduced in 2014 between Ahmedabad and Mumbai Highway. In July 2015, it was commissioned at the Chennai-Bengaluru toll plaza. So far this facility has been started at 332 toll plazas of the country. That is, in these toll plazas, you can pay toll tax through Fastag.
Benefits of FasTag or ETC)
The Ministry of Roads and Transport has started the Fastag system at many toll plazas in the country to solve the problem of long line of trains and open money due to toll tax in toll plazas. With the help of Fastag, along with saving your time, your petrol or diesel will also be saved. Not only this, people using it between 2016-17 will also get a cashback of 10% on all toll payments. On the other hand, you will get 7.5% between 2017-2018, 5% cash back between 2018-2019 and 2.5% cash back by 2019-2020. Your cash back will come to your Fastag account within a week. Till now Fastag was applicable only on toll plazas in select cities of India. But after its success, the Ministry of Roads and Transport is trying to start it at every toll plaza of the country soon.
These banks will be recharged
You can recharge your Fastag account through credit card, debit card, RTGS and net banking. At least 100 rupees and up to one lakh can be recharged in Fastag account. You can open your fastag sticker and fastag account by visiting any toll plaza and agency inside any point of sale (POS). By going to the website of the National Highways Authority of India, you can find the location of the Point of Sale in your vicinity.
At the same time, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank come inside the POS. In the coming time, IDFC Bank and SBI Bank will also be included in it soon. At the same time, you can recharge Fastag account through SBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, Paytm, Karur Vyas Bank, HDFC Bank. At the time of opening the fastag account, you will also need to submit the following documents along with a form given, which are as follows:
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- vehicle owner passport photo
- KYC documents of the vehicle owner and any documents that have the address of your home.
What are the benefits of using FASTag?
- Ease of payment - Now you do not need to keep cash with you for carrying out toll transactions, this saves you a lot of time.
- The car does not need to stop at the toll plaza, which saves fuel and also does not increase traffic.
- Can recharge online - You can also easily recharge FASTag online through your Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT / RTGS or Net Banking.
- With SMS alerts, you get information about all your toll transactions, low balance etc.
- It provides online portal to all customers.
- Validity of this FASTags is around 5 years.
- Incentive is received: Here you can get a cashback if you want. These incentives change from time to time.
Which documents are required to apply FASTags?
A customer has to submit a copy of all the documents mentioned below along with the application of FASTag by visiting the Point of Sale (POS) locations. Let us know about those documents.
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the car
- Passport size photograph, car owner
- KYC documents, anything mentioned here - such as Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card.